Delicious Thai Salmon Recipe
Thai Salmon with Sticky Rice
2 tbsp red Thai curry paste
400ml low fat coconut milk
1 tsp veg stock
Juice of 1 fresh lime
1/2 tsp smoked Paprika
1 tbsp chopped Kaffir lime leaves
1/2 bunch of Thai Basil
1 tbsp fish sauce
1 tbsp low salt Soy sauce
1 tbsp Maple syrup
1 tsp Stevia
1 tbsp Olive oil
2 large Salmon fillets
1 cup of Basmati or sticky rice
- Add to a pan of boiling water the rice and cook as directed.
- Skin and bone the Salmon, then put in kitchen foil and pace in an oven at 200c for 10 minutes
- Add the curry paste to a pan and warm through for 2 minutes.
- Next add the tin of Coconut milk and stir to combine
- Finally add the Kaffir Lime leaves, most of the Thai Basil (keep some to sprinkle over the top of the final dish), the Paprika, veg stock, fish sauce, Soy sauce, Maple syrup, the Lime juice and a pinch of black peppper and stir to combine.
- Heat a frying pan and add the Olive oil, then transfer the Salmon and fry until you get a crispy outer layer.
- Next add the curry sauce to the frying pan with the fish and cook for a couple of minutes to coat and cover the fish.
- Serve with chopped spring onion, a squeeze of Loime juice and the remaining Thai Basil leaves